01 Jan Bitcoin maximalism has won
Let’s not be delusional. I know that Bitcoin maxis are commonly ostracized as too toxic, but they have been right about everything.
1) Bitcoin’s dominance is at its early 2017 levels, and it keeps surging.
2) Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV are dead. Craig Wright and Jihan Wu are over.
3) DeFi was a fad that lasted even shorter than the ICO craze.
4) XRP has always been a scam. Bitcoin maximalists have always been parroting about it, but very few took them seriously until the SEC lawsuit.
5) The S2F model, which was laughed off as tin-foil-hat nonsense, has been extremely accurate so far.
6) Institutions don’t care about altcoins.